Hilltop Construction Building Process
The most important thing when designing your dream is the building process, we at Hilltop Construction care about every detail from Energy efficiency, Energy Star and the long lasting durability only to protect your interest for years to come. With Hilltop Construction Co. you will find an impeccable reputation always working towards perfection which precedes us.
I- Choosing a Builder
- Ask yourself if you feel comfortable with the builder and confident that this company will perform according to your plans, budget & specifications.
- Then ask for a written estimate of the work to be done based on a set of plans & specifications.
- Ask the builder to explain the plans & specifications and company procedures to you. For example, once construction begins, how does the company handle changes to The initial design, choice of materials, or schedule.
- If you are satisfied with the answers to your questions, select the builder with a track record of a variety of excellent projects and plenty of experience with your type of project. Beware of an exceptionally low price.
- We provide design services using your ideas, objectives and most of all your budget.
- Giving you a comprehensive layout designed with you in mind.
- We have worked with several architects, engineers, and surveyors to meet all of your building needs.”
- Permits have evolved into a lengthy and sometimes confusing obstacle for homeowners, therefore we encourage folks to allow Hilltop Construction to provide the necessary paperwork and administration necessary for such permit. Energy compliance certification is provided with all projects
- A series of inspections by town officials and NY Fire Underwriters is monitored by Hilltop Construction to ensure a safe and the highest level of quality is maintained.
- Building your dream requires a commitment not only from builder but from you the client.
- Selections of finish items such as cabinets, lighting, etc. is defined in the Proposal as allowances.
- Allowances must be selected by you in a timely manner to insure we meet the construction time line.
- Open dialogue between client & builder is essential throughout the construction.
- ** Listening, understanding, and performing is our objective**
- Occupying your building requires a few items in place.
- Walk thru with client/builder to create a punch list
- Hilltop to complete Punch list in 7 days
- Final town inspection NY Fire Underwriters Certificate
- Other inspections if applicable
- Hilltop Construction uses only the finest materials and only hires quality individuals to perform the different task at the highest standards.
- One year warranty labor & material
- Fully Bonded for those larger projects
- * Our over 30 years of experience has enables us to really define our practices therefore alleviating problems for many years to come.